- 7 Milling Centers total (1 CNC): 1 Bridgeport series 1, 3 Sharps mills, 1 Acer E-mill
- 1 Hurco mill, 2 Acra mills & 1 CNC
- 6 Lathes: 1 TimeMaster, 2 Sharp 1760K & 1660C, 13” swing M300 Harrison Centre Lathe
- A 48” lathe for turning bigger work pieces
- We also have 1/4”x96” rollers on a large scale used to roll shapes of metal plate.
- We also have a rack of various cuts of steel, which can be cut to smaller sizes upon request.
-Through our years of industry leading experience in metal fabrication, we have become well acquainted with various welding services. We have MIG and TIG welders. Please give us a call for additional information.
**Please note. Our machines are too hot for automotive. We typically specialize in 1/4″ thick A36 plate, but can adjust to different thicknesses and work on many different applications of metal.
- Two C&G Burning Machines (Burny3 CNC & Burny10 CNC ) with oxyfuel and Hypertherm 1650 and Hypertherm max 100 plasma torches.
- Grizzly Saw G0812 13’ x 18’ Industrial Bandsaw
- 150-Ton press with energy pak, 65ton Scotchman Ironworker, and plasma cutter-Hypertherm plasma max 100, a pan brake 1/8”x96”
- Two full length Horizontal saws…Mastercut S-12A and Startrite It225 10×16. An extra Ellis Saw model 1200
- Two Vertical Band saws…..DoAll 1612U and DoAll 2013-V MP225.
- 12’ Brake with bending capabilities for steel sizes… 1/8”, ¼”, 3/16”, and 3/8”.
- 10’ Shear is able to cut steel sizes up to 3/8”thickness.