- 7 Milling Centers total (1 CNC): 1 Bridgeport series 1 #vmm, 3 Sharps mills #vmm tmv-dvs, 1 Acer E-mill
- 1 Hurco mill #vmm, 2 Acra mills #vmm am-5v
(1 CNC #vmm am-4v)
- 6 Lathes: 1 TimeMaster, 1 Monarch, 2 Sharp 1760K & 1660C, 13”swing M300 Harrison centre lathe
- A 48” lathe for turning bigger work pieces…(it’s an old German machine)
- We also have ¼”x96” rollers on a large scale used to roll shapes of metal plate.
- We also have a rack of steel (various items) for when local jobs need some material to make the job complete asap
- Two air compressors, IR Air Compressor Model VP6- 15c125
- Millermatic mig welder S-54A
- (2) Miller mig welder Pulstar 450
- (2) Miller mig welder DeltaWeld 452
- Miller mig welder DeltaWeld 450
- Miller Arc Welder Big 40
- Miller Arc Welder Dialarc 250 AC/DC
- PowerCon Mig Welder 500sm
**Please note. Our machines are too hot for automotive. We typically specialize in 1/4″ thick A36 plate, but can adjust to different thicknesses and work on many different applications of metal.
- Two C&G Burning Machines (Burny3 CNC & Burny10 CNC ) with oxyfuel and Hypertherm 1650 and Hypertherm max 100 plasma torches….burning beds are 6’widthx12’length.
- 150-Ton press with energy pak, 65ton Scotchman Ironworker, and plasma cutter-Hypertherm plasma max 100, a pan brake 1/8”x96”
- Two full length Horizontal saws…Mastercut S-12A and Startrite It225 10×16. An extra Ellis Saw model 1200
- Twp Vertical Band saws…..DoAll 1612U and DoAll 2013-V MP225.
- 12’ Brake with bending capable for steel sizes… 1/8”, ¼”, 3/16”, and 3/8”.
- 10’ Shear is able to cut steel sizes up to 3/8”thickness.